CRT Theatre Guild
Each year, our Guild commits to raising funds for CRT. With a goal of $24,000 for operating expenses and projects, the Guild's fundraisers include a Fall Fiber Arts Festival, a murder mystery dinner theatre show, summer sales of refreshments and co-hosting the "CRT Cabaret" summer benefit.
They offer summer housing, host a welcome picnic and serve refreshments to our crews during change-over. Most significantly, they welcome staff and visitors alike to Cortland all summer long!
Dianne Galutz, Co-President
Karen Holcomb, Co-President
Susan Prier, Vice President/Treasurer
Linda Wouters, Secretary
Irene Gleason, Historian
See the full member list
Do you enjoy:
Making new friends?
Supporting your community?
Being part of a team?
Attending live theater?
If you answered YES to any of those questions, then this is your chance to do ALL of them! Join the Cortland Repertory Theater Guild!
The CRT Guild is a volunteer group that aids and supports the Cortland’s "Gem of a Theatre" by:
- Fund Raising
- Craft Shows - assist crafters, make baked goods, sell raffle tickets
- Murder Mystery Dinner - provide hors d’oeuvres, take tickets
- Summer Refreshment Counters - sell snacks, drinks, and raffle tickets at CRT before each play and during intermissions
- “The CRT Cabaret” - solicit auction items, help with decorations
- Clean the theatre - in the spring
- Winterize the theatre - in the fall
- Welcome picnic - dish-to-pass picnic to meet and welcome the new summer crew
- Strike suppers - provide dinner for crew on the final night of each play when they take down the previous show and bring in the new set
- Publicize - distribute posters and flyers for all theatre related events
- Solicit Ads for Playbill
- Guild members are the first to see each new CRT show on PREVIEW NIGHT for FREE!
The Guild meets the third Tuesday of every month in Cortland.
For more information call 607-753-6161 or email email@example.com